Packaging Process & Production
Managing all processes along the production line to ensure smooth product manufacturing.
Job characteristics and introduction
- The flower of the Packaging Factory, Production Master
- Operate the process of producing Aseptic drinks efficiently to achieve production goals. Specifically, we manage to maintain the best conditions through the improvement, renovation, and maintenance of the responsible equipment. And we analyze and manage production indices such as capacity utilization, abnormal rejection rate, defect rate to maximize efficiency. We also perform tasks to rigorously manage various costs necessary for the production process, reducing expenses and contributing to profit improvement.
- Understanding of production technology and equipment
- Regardless of what anyone says, knowledge related to production and equipment is necessary for production management job. Therefore, it is good to have majored in related fields such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering (automatic control), or to have related knowledge.
- Communication and collaboration skills
- In this job, we need to request and collaborate with people from various fields, ranging from relevant departments to production workers who actually operate the equipment. Therefore, communication skills during work performance are important.
Operating Aseptic beverage production equipment efficiently to achieve production goals.
Samyang Packaging Aseptic Production PU Production Team, Manager
- Q1 Please introduce this job and explain what tasks are mainly performed in the position.
- To put it simply, my job as an Aseptic production manager involves overseeing the entire process of efficiently operating production equipment for Aseptic beverages to achieve production goals. My main responsibility is equipment management. Aseptic equipment is divided into various parts, such as UT, Wet part, Dry part, and I am responsible for having some of these parts maintain optimal production efficiency. To achieve this, I manage and analyze production indices such as capacity utilization, abnormal rejection rate, defect rate, and perform tasks such as identifying and addressing factors that decrease equipment efficiency.
- Q2 What are the competencies required to perform this job?
- Understanding of process technology is probably the most important thing. Knowledge related to mechanical engineering and electrical engineering (automatic control) is essential for job performance. However, even if you don't have this knowledge right away, you don't need to be too burdened because you can learn and acquire it from seniors after you join the company. In fact, if you work in production management, I think the ability to communicate with various people is more important. When you are assigned to an equipment station, you will have to work with numerous production workers who operate the equipment, as well as personnel from related departments. Therefore, I believe that proactive communication skills are also very important.
- Q3 Please say a word to the juniors who will pursue their dreams in this job.
- When you are assigned to take charge of a specified piece of equipment for the first time, you may face many difficulties as you are not yet familiar with this job, and you will have to take responsibility for your own work. However, if you have the good sense to finish your job, you will be able to grow tremendously when you become accustomed to the work. In addition to your work ability, communication with people is also very important. There is no task that can be done alone in a factory. As frequent communication and collaboration with colleagues are necessary, I believe that if newcomers approach their work with an open mind for communication, they will achieve good results.